Registered Practical Nurse
Our Urgent Care Centre is currently seeking an experienced Registered Practical Nurse for a Long-Term, Part-Time, or Casual position of approximately 10 Hours/Week.
Education & Experience:
- Certified RPN & Registered In Good Standing With The College Of Nurses Of Ontario (CNO)
- BCLS Certification At The Health Care Provider Level
- Experience An Asset
Responsibilities and Tasks Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage Daily Patient Intake & Flow
- Record Vital Signs
- Administer Injections &/Or Oral Medications
- Perform: Wound Care, Dressings, Splints, EKGs, Wart Treatments, Remove Sutures, Ear Flushes, Etc.
- Support MDs With Patient Care &/Or Procedures As Required
- Maintain Clean Patient Rooms & Adequate Inventory Of Medical Supplies
- Document As Necessary
- Promote Inter-Professional Collaboration & Team Building
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Great Organization, Time Management, & Multitasking Skills
- Commitment To Excellence In Patient Care
- Superior Customer Service & Interpersonal Skills
- Maintain Client & Clinic Confidentiality
- Capable To Work Well Under Pressure & In Difficult Situations
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good Attendance & Punctuality
- Capable Of Coping In A Physically & Mentally Demanding Work Environment
Applicants must be flexible and available mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We kindly thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Free On-Site Parking Available.